How to measure your finger for ring
- Find a ring sizing conversion chart online. This will help you convert your measurement to the right ring size.
- Cut out a narrow strip of paper: The strip should be long enough to wrap around your finger.
- Wrap the paper around your knuckle: Place the paper strip around the knuckle right above where you want to wear the ring. The ring will need to be big enough to slide over the knuckle.
- Draw a line where the strip overlaps: Draw a line with the strip of paper that overlaps the end that's touching your finger.
- Unroll the paper and measure: Unroll the paper strip and measure the distance from the end to the marked line. Measure in centimeters or millimeters for the most accurate size.
- Compare your measurement to the size chart: For instance, a measurement of 67.2 millimeters corresponds to a ring size of 12 in the U.S.